Close to the beaches, Vacation rental villa
Price on application
GRIMAUD: charming property, ideal place to spend your family holidays in peace and in the heart of the Gulf of Saint Tropez.
A charming property, the ideal place to spend peaceful family holidays while being in the heart of the Gulf of Saint Tropez. It is located on the hill, hence the magnificent views : the villa overlooks gulf, the hills of the Maures massif, as well as the breathtaking colors of the village of Saint Tropez.
Through a private access of 1 km you reach the beach, which very little attended, almost private. Here you can find a sailing club that offers sailing courses, paddle, Hobbie Cat rentals or windsurfing!
You access the villa via a path lined with oleanders, that leads to the back of the house: a large car park easily accommodating 4 cars.
Most of the house is on 1 floor and is organised as follows:
On the right,
- A large living room with a fireplace and opening onto a terrace with the pool.
- A kitchen opens onto the dining room to create a real conviviality when dining. It is equipped with 2 combined fridge - freezers and all the necessary comfort: Nespresso, slicer, Sodastream, mixer, oven pyrolysis, bread machine, kettle ...
- There's an outside dining area, that allows you to enjoy outdoor dining & wining in the shade. (There's a teak table for 12 people.)
From the living room a staircase leads to:
- An air-conditioned bedroom (wooden floor) with 2 single beds often combined into a double bed.
- Bathroom and toilet.
On the left
A spacious area with 3 airconditioned- rooms:
- Two bedrooms with double bed, each with a bathroom with toilet
- Another bedroom with 2 single beds, having a bathroom
- Guest toilet
A staircase down from the entrance leads to:
- A large bedroom with a double bed, office space
- bathroom with toilet
- A laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer
In the garden, separately:
- An air-conditioned bedroom with its bathroom and toilet.
Most of the life is here passed outside where we remain astonished by the exceptional view:
- The pool of 10 x 4.5 m with a mosaic tile
- Teak deck chairs will be there to make you enjoy the days around the pool
- A ping-pong table is available
Access: by car:
Ste Maxime 5 Kms, St Tropez 13 km. Nice airport 95km. Toulon airport 53km. TGV station Les ARCS Draguignan 33 km
A 15-minute walk to the beach is enough, private parking is available to reach a near-private sandy beach nearby the Club Nautic.
The environment is calm thanks to the mutual respect of the neighborhood.
In short; the ideal place to enjoy long & warm days with your beloved ones!
- Size lounge : 20 m²
- Surface of the land : 1700 m²
- Exposure : south
- View : panoramic
- Hot water : electric
- Indoor condition : renovated
- 6 bedrooms
- 2 terraces
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 showers
- 5 WC
- 4 parkings
- Bedroom on ground floor
- double glazing
- Automatic Wateringsystem
- Laundry room
- Automatic gate
9 Bd Louis Blanc
+33 4 94 49 09 28